Our Training Services
Risk – Bespoke/ In-House Courses
Our team of risk experts can design and deliver bespoke and in-house courses to suit your organisational needs. We can provide training for each of the traditional 3 lines of defence and the Board. Typical training requirements that we are being asked to provide include:
- Board over view of Risk management
- Setting appropriate risk Appetite standards
- Creating risk registers
- Identifying Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Risk management fundamentals
- The implications of the Long Term Viability Statement requirement by Boards
We have worked in many industries in many parts of the world including:
Risk – Public Courses
In conjunction with the Institute for Risk Management we run a series of Public courses in the following subjects:
Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM) – The course delivers the foundations of enterprise risk management (in line with the global ISO 31000 risk management standard), in a fast-paced and interactive style, incorporating case studies and current affairs.
Embedding Risk Management (Advanced FoRM) – a workshop style session over two days in which participants learn how to implement a risk management framework in their organisation.
Practical Risk Appetite and Tolerance – A two-day course designed to assist organisations on how to set up and implement a Risk Appetite framework that guides them on the initiatives and boundaries involved in achieving business objectives
Long term Viability Statements – how to comply with the PLC listing code requirement on Boards to publish a long term Viability report taking account of the organisations key risks
For further information please contact us.
Finance / Governance – Bespoke
Our Finance, Governance and Business experts can tailor Finance and Governance training for your organisation.
- Finance for non-finance people
- Understanding the importance of cash flow management
- Valuation techniques
- The role of a Head of Finance
- Understanding Stakeholder Theory
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board members, including non-executives (NEDs)
- Implementing a Corporate Suite framework
- Governance rules set by Laws and Regulators